Friday 25 March 2005

UK Passport Office


tours-big

Well, yesterday I received my passport back from the passport office within the 2 week time limit that they set – I was very impressed at this service. I was less impressed however that they had forgotten to put a hyphen in Kingsley-Smith, meaning a thirty minute call to the passport office resulting in having to send the passport back to Durham for them to correct. Apparently they have to allow for human error – how frustrating!!

I need it back by the 4th April so that we can process our VISA applications in time. If we submit them after the 4th April we will have to include a medical which is just such a pain in the backside; with any luck I will get it back in time!

Fingers Crossed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

still no passport and its the 31st now-when will it get here?!!!