Saturday 23 September 2006

My Week


I don't think i've posted in a while, so I thought I'd fill you in on what i've been up to. Of course, i've been looking after Laura 24/7 but i've managed to fit in a round of golf this week at an awesome course called Formosa. They played the New Zealand open there a few years ago, so it's a pretty good course. I didn't quite play to my usual standard, but i haven't played properly for about 2 years - Si and myself did have a lot of fun though. The above photo is of the course - you gotta love it!

So my other biggy is that I've been loaned this awesome scooter - i filled it up on Monday, and it cost me $5!!! It's still only half empty!!! So watch this space for more photos of me on my travels on the scooter. I also started a Myspace page which is all a bit modern for me!!! If you want to come and say hello I'm at www.myspace.com/paulkingsleysmith - i'm hoping at some point to put some of my songs up there; wait and see!

Anyway - off to bed now. Keep in touch.

0 Comments: