Thursday 5 October 2006

'P' Party!


Paul has just left to go to the church party which has a theme in association with the letter 'p'. He was delighted to make use of his Arab outfit he bought in Egypt a couple of years ago and has painted his beard with my mascara to go as a 'Palestinian'. He looks brilliant!

I was going to go as a pediatrician and where my scrubs however i've caught a bug from Jack, the little boy I nanny for, and vomited during our tour of the hospital last night and have felt terrible all day, so its a night in for me.

I've got a week off from kids church this week which is nice as i'm finding it harder to get the energy each week, its only a few more weeks before I'll stop altogether. I feel quite sad about this because i love the relationship i have with the children as i am the only consistant helper in the group but at the same time really relieved because it is getting so hard. I think I'll try and enjoy a few sunday morning lie-ins which I know will be the last I'll get for very long time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dress!

Anonymous said...

As you were ill - you could have gone as a patient!!