Friday 21 July 2006

20 Week Scan


Yesterday we went for our 20 week scan which was great! I was a little nervous as everyone has been telling me how tiny i am but Kinglet is the right size and everything is as normal which was a great relief to hear. This scan picture isn't the best and the baby looks slightly strange but we can assure you it looks normal!

We also has a DVD recording taken where it is possible to see Kinglet swallowing and the tongue more- very cute! We will try to post that later....

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good Lau! Glad everything is going well for you (apart from the hubby's bday plans...)

Keep well!
Anneliese xxx

Jo Saxton said...

Don't worry about looking tiny. The baby is still tiny too!When I was preggers with Tia I was huge and thought I was going to deliver a huge baby. But no, I had just become a huge person!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello from Ireland, yes we are back home!! still getting used to the heat after the chills of the south Island....anyway glad to see Kinglet(so cute!) is doing well and you are feeling good!

we miss all you guys!
Love D, Rob and Ethan xx