Monday 25 February 2008

This weekend....

I have nothing to blog about that I can think about so I thought I'd keep everyone happy by posting what we've been up to!

This weekend Gracie was unwell so we spent time to chill out at home and watch the dvd 'In the night garden' a lot!!!

We made it out on Saturday afternoon- to starbucks! Gracie had a great time sitting in the toy box and walking up down the place!

And today I went out to buy Gracie her first pair of shoes. Gracie thought it was great to have some lady measure her feet and sat very still. However, her patience ran short as we tried about 3 different pairs on, and I tried to make my mind up which ones looked best and supported her feet the most-we came away with the pinkest shoes in the shop!!!! When we got home, Grandma and Grandpa were on skype so Gracie spent about 20 minutes walking up and down in her new shoes showing off her walking skills-what a big girl!!!

0 Comments: