Tuesday 3 May 2005

Bank Holiday Weekend

Well, we’ve had a busy weekend with my (Laura) parents coming to visit on Friday to Sunday. We had a relaxing time together as well as finding time to go into town to buy our luggage for the journey ahead (thanks to Mum and Dad for buying it for us!); a final huddle at Gareth and Lizzy’s also took place on Saturday morning, and then a trip to church and a yummy lunch on Sunday. Monday was also busy with the weekly shop, a lot of visa forms to fill in and a wonderful BBQ with friends in the evening watching the snooker final. I feel thoroughly exhausted!

Other events in my life include the completion of my dissertation (in rough) only minutes ago!! Thank you Lord! As well as the communication with my fellow name bearer Laura Kingsley-Smith who e-mailed me to share her surprise in finding someone else with the same name. Having e-mailed her back I am even more taken back with the news that she lives in New Zealand- even better, Auckland and attends the uni there which I believe is on the same road as St Paul’s church- it’s a very small world we live in!

 

0 Comments: