Wednesday 25 May 2005

Update

Well I have finished my last ever day working for the SOVA Millennium Volunteers. My last job was to upload the website that i have been working on over the last couple of weeks. I'm fairly happy about it, as I am still very new to the whole web design thing. This site being my first effort.

Well, news is that the car sale has fallen through once again so i am afraid its back to the drawing board! Please do keep praying for this, as it is causing a fair amount of anxiety for us. We are sure that God has a plan for this, but are also aware that time is running out fast.

Laura finished her final essay today so she is almost there too - she has to deliver a presentation next thursday, so will spend a couple of days preparing for that.

Just a final reminder that we are having a leaving party on Saturday night. It's a bring and share barbecue at our house, 147 Mulehouse Road, Crookes, Sheffield. Come any time from 6pm onwards and tell anyone you think might be interested. Bring a bottle or meat or some leaves! We hope to see you there...

0 Comments: