Thursday 19 May 2005

So much to do, so little time!

Hi everyone, well as usual, our lives are busy! Weve had non stop social engagements for almost 3 weeks, with the exception of a blissful Monday evening where I lay suffering on the sofa with a cold/flu type bug.

Last Friday was my Uni ball- this was a fantastic evening and I loved every minute of it! Everyone looked gorgeous and it felt like it was really my graduation party with all my mates, as I won’t be able to attend the real thing. Saturday we went to Daisy’s 3rd birthday party, and as a doting godfather, Paul attended but came away saying that we were never going to have parties for our children! I guess he didn’t enjoy the experience of loads of kids running around screaming?!!

We also had Paul’s parents up to stay on Saturday and Sunday; we had a lovely time and we had some really gorgeous meals- a Chinese at the Canton Orchard and a Roast at the Millstone in Hathersage. It was so lovely to see them, but I was a bit gutted I felt so poorly the whole time.

Sunday was an emotional one; we said our final goodbyes to Gareth, Lizzy, Daisy and Lucy who went of to the US this week. It was a reality check for us as we realised how hard it will be to say goodbye to everyone- we’ll miss you all!

This week is just as hectic as the last couple, however Becca and Emma are taking me to the Spa this afternoon which will be both wonderfully relaxing and lots of fun with the girls! Uni is VERY BUSY! Although I’ve finished lectures, my work has a way to go, but hopefully this time next week I’ll have finished all of it and be able to relax fro the first time this year!

We value your prayers and support during this time and we hope to see lots of you in a couple of weeks at our leaving BBQ (May 28th).

Lots of love, Laura xxx

0 Comments: