Tuesday 30 May 2006

100 Posts


Well what a way to mark our 100th post! We went for our scan this morning and all is well with little baby Kingsley-smith. We got a whole heap of images, but this one is my favorite - when we arrived the little thing wriggled like crazy which was SO exciting to see. Made me very emotional, and even more in awe of how something so precious can just grow inside of you. How people can doubt God as a creator, and claim this is all an accident is totally beyond me.

I think we'll get the mothers perspective on this soon - we'll be back in for another scan at 20 weeks, at which we get to have it recorded to DVD!

We'll keep you posted as ever.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

he/she has definitely got my squidgy elbows!

Anonymous said...

Belated congratulations on the expected new addition to the PKS-LKS family. I always knew you guys would come up with the goods!!!

Much love
Ian and Wen xxx