Monday 29 May 2006

Happy Childhood Memories

As i'm sure many other people my age did, i grew up listening to a fantastic childrens LP called 'All Aboard' and it was truly incredible.

With the emergence of the crappy Kids music that is around now, I've been thinking about this album a lot over the last couple of years, and have searched for it on the internet a couple of times with no success. I have just found it though, and i'm very very very excited! I found it on this blog - go and check it out.

1 Comments:

The Kingsley-Smiths said...

I'm glad i wasn't the only one - I've listened to it a couple of times this evening, and have laughed a lot at just how random it actually was!

I'm not quite sure on the legality of downloading someones ripped version of a record, but as far as i can see there is nowhere to buy this record.

It's for the happiness of our future child.