Monday 22 May 2006

I feel rough...

Well, i figured it would be good to post on a far more regular basis - the last few months we've been terrible! So this morning i am up for our weekly 7:15am prayer meeting, at which i lead worship, and i feel absolutely rough. I think my body is trying to tell me that it is exhausted, so perhaps at some point soon I will stop and try and rest.

For now though, tonight we have Andy & Katherine coming out to stay; they are good friends from Sheffield and were in our small group in our final year there. They recently got married and are on their round the world honeymoon - what fun :-)

I'm sure there will be plenty more for me to post on here over the next couple of days, so i'll keep this short. Speak again soon.

1 Comments:

dave and janelle said...

The only remedy for this is lots of golf. Just tell me where and when.