Sunday 4 June 2006

Apartment Update...

Well, we had one lovely Brazillian couple have a look around the apartment yesterday, and they seemed very enthusiastic. We are expecting a phone call from them this afternoon. We also just had a phone call twenty minutes ago, and they are popping in in 10 minutes, so we're hoping we'll get this cleared soon. Keep on praying!

Yesterday was a typically busy day for us; I was leading worship morning and evening, and Laura was helping at the creche in he morning - obviously just trying to get in as much practice as she can! Rich & Kath are now back from England which is great - Rich spoke yesterday morning and was very good.

I've also started a new blog - more of a chance for me to share some of my thoughts and ideas about God. I've not posted yet, but i'll get to it very soon.

0 Comments: