Saturday 3 June 2006

Happy days!


Well, I've woken up this morning in the happiest of moods-its feels a bit crazy (much like the song i'm listening to right now-'Crazy' by Gnarls Barkley- i love it!). I think it might have something to do with a dream i had-i woke both myself and Paul up by laughing!

Well, as you can imagine, we are encountering alot of baby talk at the moment, mainly consisting of 'what do you think it will be- boy or girl?" I love this kind of talk as it gets me all excited! However it seems to make Paul very frustrated as he says nobody can 'sense' or know what the baby's sex is- i find this very funny as it must be a girlie thing because i've always done it with pregnant people. We aren't planning to find out the sex of the baby which is more uncommon here so i'm not sure that encourages this kind of conversation.

Anyway, we are having a lady look around the apartment this afternoon so please pray for us and we will keep you posted. Thanks!

0 Comments: