Saturday 10 June 2006

World Cup & Worship

Well the world cup is finally upon us, and honestly it couldn't have come at a worse time. I'm sat in my dressing gown preparing myself for the 1am kick off! So, it'll be very very late to bed for me tonight. Fortunately we have got Sky Sports for the month so we can actually see it.

At 9am tomorrow morning I have to give an hour long session on the theology of worship at the St Paul's school of theology. I'll be finished there at 10;30 and will be leading worship at 10:45! I am going to be soooooo exhausted tomorrow! I'll look forward to watching the knock out stages at the time they were intended!

We are all fine, we had a bit of a scare this morning with the pregnancy but all is fine.... Laura is on bed rest for a week though, so i'll be tending to her every need. We'll post again very soon.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you won't be tending to too many of Laura's needs! Bed rest means bed rest!!

The Kingsley-Smiths said...

How rude....

Unknown said...

Shame the game wasnt really worth staying up for. Here's to hoping for a better performance on Thursday!

The Kingsley-Smiths said...

It really wasn't worth staying up for at all - lets hope we do a little bit better against T&T on Thursday...