Wednesday 11 February 2009

News update...

Just a quick update....

Last night we got a phone call from the guy who's house we want to rent to say he is happy with our references and we can move in on Saturday! We now need prayer that our shipping arrives quickly (we expect it at the end of Feb) so that we can move in and make home!

I've also just called the hospital to find out how Phoebe is doing-they got the results of her blood cultures back and she is clear of infection-Praise the Lord!

On another great blessing...I may have a taker for the rest of my frozen milk!!!!

God is so good. Thank you all for your continued prayer.

2 Comments:

Emma Andrews said...

Brilliant news! Wohoo! God is so good! Love you guys, Ems.xx

Thomas said...

Hey, This is Thomas Ridenour......I guess you have been tlaking to my mom and I finally got to find your blog. I don't know why, but I think God has given me this incredibe love for Pheobe. I don't even know you except to say that we are cousins, but I am praying for you and a lot of people at our chruch are doing the same. We have been blessed with a chruch family that hurts when we hurt and ever since I heard about her I have just been praying that everything will go weel and she will be 100% healthy. It seems like she is doing wonderful and Praise God for that. You will continue to be in our prayers.
-Thomas- andd all the people in Norht Pole, AK :)